Thursday, December 21, 2006

Snowflake lighting

I had my eye on this one for a while but I just ran out of time to work on it what with finals and such. I started with the airbrush then went to soft pastels. Painter. I need to get back to Illustrator before I forget how to use it. Clay's NE concerts have been very beautiful. I really appreciate being able to see and hear clack since I am unable to attend one. Please consider this a heartfelt thank you to all clack gatherers, uploaders, sharers, montage makers, banner makers, wallpaper makers, skit writers and erudite commenters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Ressa, this last one is just so lovely. I almost sent my calendar off last night...glad I got sidetracked again. This is my new December. And my new desktop. You and Clay make an excellent team!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home