Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Anime Clay 2


I don't like this one very much but I really just got tired of trying to make the mouth and nose look right. Currently looking at more source material. If anyone knows of a really good tutorial on drawing manga/anime mouths please let me know. Thanks.

We (MaggieO and I) are thinking about making a pin out of the first anime Clay but before we have always preferred the cloisonné style and it isn't going to work with this one. It seems to be a choice between offset or screenprint.

Thanks so much for the kind comments. I really appreciate them.

2 Comments:

Blogger The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

Add me to a list if you do make up a pin of your anime. I love it!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try looking up Julie Dillon (spelling?) or Arwen Bush's tutorials. ;)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home